Free standing Aerial Rig
The CIRCUS DIVISION TP700 is a free standing tripod featuring a unique series of characteristics providing signicant advantages in terms of safety, portability, versatility and stability.
Select the place of delivery and calculate the costs and shipping methods
When you need a safe anchor point that adapts to all conditions, indoors and outdoors, TP700 is an extremely practical and elegant option. A single rig for all aerial dance and acrobatic disciplines, for both amateurs and professionals.
Assembly and disassembly does not involve any complex or dangerous operations.
What surprises people most about this free standing rig is its exceptional stability.
Every detail is studied to convey a feeling of security allowing you to practice the most dynamic techniques in total tranquility.
TP700 is certified to work in complete safety in all professional and amateur environments. The entire structure has no welded parts
- The apex plate is 8mm thick laser cut and folded steel.
- The feet are made of 4mm thick laser cut and folded steel.
- The leg sections are made from hot-dip galvanized steel tubes so they will never rust.
- The stand and the manual winch with automatic brake guarantee maximum safety in all phases of assembly and disassembly.
SIMPLE TRANSPORTATION AND ASSEMBLY
- The heaviest component of the structure weighs 10 kg.
- The structure can be assembled and disassembled without any tools.
- The leg sections are 185cm long and come strapped together which allows them to be easily transported in most vehicles.
- All safety components and accessories fit into a 60x40x40cm case.
- The leg sections are securely and quickly fitted together using stainless steel spring buttons.
- Each leg is secured to its foot and the apex plate using a 12 mm diameter hinge pin and a spring cotter pin.
An extremely safe and fast system.
TP700 can be mounted in different configurations:
- The accessories supplied allow you to mount your props either directly to the apex plate or through a rope-pulley-clamp system
allowing you to easily hoist and replace props in just a few seconds.
- Assembling 5 sections per leg (using the 5m cable set) you get a 7.0m high structure with a 5.4 x 5.4 x 5.4m base.
- Assembling 4 sections per leg (using the 4m cable set) you get a 5.6m high structure with a 4.4 x 4.4 x 4.4m base.
- Assembling 3 sections per leg (using the 3m cable set) you get a 4.2m high structure with a 3.4 x 3.4 x 3.4m base.
- The apex plate design features several slots and holes in which silks, ropes, lyras, static trapezes and any other rigging equipment
can be mounted.
- 80 mm diameter legs for superior stabilty.
- The conical interlock at the base of each tapered section provides uniform weight dispersal and eliminates any possible
movement between the leg sections.
- The total weight of 110 kg ensures considerable stability and resistance to sudden weight shifts caused by strong acrobatic